Thursday 15 December 2011

Say Cheese

Recently I've been going on a photo craze. I'm suddenly really into photography. Especially expressive photography when something is actually achieved or a point is made through the photos you're taking.


I've been putting plans into place to get some informal photo shoots going with a few chosen friends in the hopes that I may satisfy this dream of mine- whether it be temporary or long term.


So hopefully by the new year I would have said photo shoots done and dusted and I'll post them. I think I'll do some sort of video slide show. I'll probably post it initially to my other blog:
Cut Throat Sweet Heart. This is where I like to post edited photos, my drawings, poetry, lyrics and the occasional inspirational quote. Blogspot isn't so great with video uploads so if I have any super amazing "absolutely-must-be-shared" photos I'll post them here but if you want to see the rest then I suggest following the link.


I'm excited. I spoke to my cousin (one of my potential models) today about the whole idea. She seemed really into the idea which made me feel like it would eventually get somewhere because I wasn't the only one pumping faith into this project. Later in the day, I got a message on Facebook from one of my friends who I had asked to model for me. She seemed way more excited than I could ever have hoped so I'm hoping things will go as planned. It just means I have some work to do until then to get things in order.


Sigh. So many things to do, so little time. Bring out the Post-Its.


--J.

No comments:

Post a Comment