Saturday 3 December 2011

Inspired & Insane

Lately I've been feeling rather motivated to just do everything. Have you ever noticed, though, that you always get your greatest ideas when you're half asleep, nowhere near a pen and paper or drunk beyond belief.

Luckily for me, I keep on having these amazing brain waves when I'm near my laptop or cellphone or with a friend who I can speak to about it. I just hope that I can follow through with all of them. It's not about how you start, it's about how you finish.

I feel so hyper actually... And excited. I want to do so much. I want to be busy. 

I feel so wordy and creative. I'm on a happy buzz.

Being on a happy buzz makes me act like a crazy mental person. I think I know why I'm usually depressed then. Haha. 

Wow, what's up with this mood.

--J.

No comments:

Post a Comment