Tuesday 6 December 2011

I Wish I Could Help You

Here we go... More complaining about my poor, sad life. Truthfully, my life isn't sad or, in any way, poor- I'm just rather good at convincing myself that it is though. I have so many amazing people in my life and I take most of them for granted.


My family and friends are always there for me and yet I manage to let one person weasel their way in and make me upset and I seem to forget that my life goes beyond that one person. That's why I should never ever like boys... Because I get way too attached way too easily and it is quite the buzz kill.


My friends mean the world to me. Some of them, however, hold a slightly bigger portion of my heart. One person in particular, has my whole heart. She's beautiful, smart, hilarious and so incredibly talented. She's been through more than I can ever imagine and I have a huge amount of respect for her because of that. My only wish is that I could help her. She's dealing with the bleaker side of life's events at the moment and my only wish would be that I were able to fully understand and be able to help her. I don't think she understands how much I love her. I, myself, find it quite unreal that I have so much love for this one person. In my mind, she's like my baby. Sometimes it's frustrating because I judge myself for loving her so much. I hate seeing her struggle silently and not be able to help. I feel so helpless and kind of selfish in a way. I just love her so much that I would do anything so that she would never have to experience pain again. I wish I could help her.


I'm leaving on prefect camp tomorrow and I will only get back on Friday. So I promise that I will then fill you in on the many, hopefully wondrous, events that will take place over the next three days.


Help those you love. I'm sure they'd love your help.


--J.

No comments:

Post a Comment