Wednesday 18 January 2012

What's Next

So school has started and is prevailing relentlessly. This is my excuse for not having blogged recently. 


My brain is once again in an inspired state... which is always a welcomed frame of mind. This time I am even more excited because its not a photo shoot... It's something far more personal and tender.


I am hoping to do a series of exposés on various people in my life. I am beginning with my glorious friend Jaimey Jeniker. She is one of my best friends. I want the world to see her a bit more for all the beauty and talent she is. I intend to enter a realm of depth that reveals part of one's self that would otherwise remain undisturbed.


I can't wait because I want this to be big. I want epic proportions. I want the accepted conditions of beauty to be pushed to the limit, stretched and ultimately up to the individual and not a superficial society.


--J.

No comments:

Post a Comment