Saturday 14 January 2012

No Negatives

There are few people who never disappoint you. Those people who are so infinitely precious yet we easily take them for granted while we're trying to change the most hopeless cases of people.


I'm lucky enough to have one of those people in my life. She's an amazing person and friend. She is always there for me and continues to support and cherish me like I do her. If it weren't for her I would not be quite the person I am today. She brings out the best in me. 


I often feel guilty about talking to her about problems that I have with my other friends. She is a wonderful person to talk to about absolutely everything but I cannot help but want to withhold any negativity from her. I always regret telling her my problems because I hate the negativity that I have to re-visit and, more importantly, the negativity I expose her to.


So from now on I'm not going to impart my negative circumstances or issues on anyone. I will at least try not to. I can't do that to someone I love so dearly and who actually loves me in return.


Sacrifice and change will be necessary.


--J.

No comments:

Post a Comment