Sunday 20 November 2011

This is My Blog

So I guess this is where I introduce myself. I'm Jillian. Jill for short. You can call me whatever you want actually- within reason (of course). I'm not a particularly normal person by society's definition but then again... who really is??


I intend to use this blog as an outlet... Perhaps almost like a journal- posting my inner most thoughts and feelings to a group of collective strangers. Granted, I'm not going to bare all of my secrets on the internet... That just wouldn't be intelligent or safe, now would it?


I guess one could describe me as one who has a lot to say but no one to talk to. No... that doesn't mean I'm some homeless person on the hunt for free Wi-Fi who doesn't have any friends. I have plenty of wonderful people in my life. But the truth is that I just don't want to have to tell them my problems any more. I'm a person that enjoys being happy and therefore cringes at the thought of burdening some one else with negativity... or just with too much about myself to be honest. 


One of my good friends recently shared with me that he felt I was always negative whenever I spoke to him and it shocked me. What shocked me more than the fact that I was 'always negative' was the fact that it had taken so long for him to tell me. So I decided that I couldn't risk the downfall of more relationships to negativity. It's just not worth it.


Since then I've just been speaking to God about the negative stuff. Yes, I'm a believer in Christianity. Anyway(I digress), I I felt that it wasn't really fair to God either. I want to be happy when I speak to God (at least for the majority of those times). So I ended up with picking blogging as a solution. It's better than talking to actual people because you're not necessarily burdening anyone with too much talking. It's better than journals or diaries because you actually do talk to people (even if they're half way around the world from you) and you don't fill up book after book with your memoirs (Eco-friendly! Booyah!). It's like the happy medium between reality and imaginary.


So that's why I made this blog... To just speak... About life- my  life. It may relate to you in some way depending on what I'm going through... But then again it may not. Either way, I'm just blogging about the everyday and also the extraordinary. Do with this blog what you will.


This is Me

--J.


No comments:

Post a Comment