Sunday 20 November 2011

Life Science Paper 1



Have you ever really wanted to do something but just could never actually bring yourself to do it??


Well, I am writing Life Sciences Paper 1 on Tuesday. It's a lot of work to study. I really want to do well and study but I just can't!! Perhaps, it's my fault for surrounding myself with so many tempting technological distractions.


I'm sitting here blogging like a crazy person while in actual fact what I should be doing is sitting at my desk with complete silence with my nose in the books. For some reason I just can't make Life Processes of Plants and Animals & Environmental Studies seem any more appealing to me at the moment. I have so many good resources to study from but I just don't want to do it- Even though I want to get an A in Life Sciences and even though I do quite enjoy the subject in itself. 


I'm praying that God will thrust some sort of sense of will upon me. I do have an off day tomorrow so I can spend it studying Life Sciences but I need to study English and Maths as well. So I'm freaking out.


What I just can't seem to understand is that I do understand the consequences of not studying and I'm freaking out about it but I'm still sitting here without the slightest intention of closing my Facebook, Twitter and Blogger tabs any time soon.


So I just logged into Twitter (Yes, I'm into that kind of thing... Follow me if you so wish @JillzyPopz) and my Life Sciences teacher sent me the link for our Grade 11 check list, for our exams, containing summaries on most of the sections. Whoop Whoop! Okay, maybe I'll be a bit more willing to take a look at this stuff now. 


It's amazing how distracting technology can be! Aaaah! Wow. 


[Oh my Teacup... My Life Sciences teacher now wants me to pay her in chocolate for her life saving actions... Maybe I'll be nice and oblige.]
Oh if only this were true and I didn't have to study D:


--J.

No comments:

Post a Comment