Monday 5 November 2012

Jaimey Jeniker. An Exposé.

There's a beautiful soul on the horizon. She's worth the world to me. This is her exposé. Teacups, I introduce to you...


 Jaimey Jeniker.              

When I interviewed her, she stared and searched through her notes. She asked Nicholas, her confidante, to answer some questions for her. He knows her probably better than anyone. I'd like you to know her just a little bit more. She shouldn't be as hidden as she allows herself to be. Her soul is far too gorgeous to be kept in the dark.

She doesn't have a favourite colour. They're all of the same worth to her. She uses Sensodyne toothpaste. If she could be any fruit, she'd be an apple. She takes about an hour to get ready for school in the morning. She doesn't have a best friend but rather confides in a group of good friends. She has one cat... Her name is Tom. She would rather eat lasagne instead of spaghetti bolognaise. She watches Harry Potter but reads the Twilight books. Her biggest fear is that she won't amount to anything in life [I don't think that is even remotely possible]. Her weakness is that she runs away whenever she thinks it's necessary but may not actually be.

I don't care what she says, she's something that I've never seen before. She's a smart version of me. She thinks with her mind like she's supposed to. I switch logic off after 3 o'clock in the afternoon when school comes out. Yes, she makes a very risky decision by guarding far too much of her heart but that's far better than leaving your feelings out for the stampede to trample. She's not guarded... She's just guarding. Until someone comes along who she'll trust enough to let in.
















Let it be known, that I love Jaimey Jeniker. There's nothing much more to say except that she's amazing. 

--J.

No comments:

Post a Comment