Tuesday 13 November 2012

Because Death Welcomes Devils - Jillian Lawrence

Little girl
Please don’t look so sad
Are things really that bad?
I bet you’re normal
I bet you’re fine
Why is there fire in your eyes?
Who filled your head with lies?
It may come as a surprise
But I’ll keep your secret…
Yes, I mean it.
Where’s your soul?
Are you alone?
Talk to me
I won’t hurt you 
Let me see…
Inside.
I lied.
You stupid girl,
You ugly girl.
Did heaven break you…
Or did hell decide to
Curse you.
Little girl, 
Please don’t cry
There are too many people
They’ll want to know why.
Don’t make excuses
You know you’re useless.
Don’t look at me
Like you didn’t know…
Perhaps I should go
Before your poison seeps through me
Get away from me.
Go back home
You don’t have a home?
That’s no surprise
A person that is touched by you…
Surely dies. 
You’re your own demise.
Stupid girl.
Yes, I’m laughing 
Because you’re lost
Imagine the cost-
The cost of the air you’re wasting
Standing here
Being infected by your existence
How exasperating.
Go kill yourself-
Death welcomes devils.
Twisted souls don’t belong here…
Only those without fear
You’ve got plenty
What? You’re empty?
Stupid girl.
Trust you to lose yourself,
Trust you to not be someone else.
Go away,
Oh you waste of a day.
Give your heart to a bastard
Give your body to a whore
Oh you have?
Now, why do you want more?
You don’t deserve it.
You could never earn it.
I should slit your throat for good measure
And then slit your wrists for the pleasure…
Little girl,
Let me watch you bleed
And hear you plead…
Beg for forgiveness
For your brokenness.
I’m hurting you?
So what?
I lied
While you confessed your sins
And cried.
I didn’t mean I wouldn’t hurt you
I didn’t mean what I said
Now off with your head,
You’d be better off dead…
Because Death Welcomes Devils.

No comments:

Post a Comment