Wednesday 28 March 2012

Here's To Living

In hindsight, my last post was a bit irrational. I was upset and exhausted... Not nearly enough so that I would want to die though. I love living because all the unhappiness makes me appreciate the happy moments that I come across when I'm not really looking for them.


I'm still not in the greatest of spirits this morning. Mostly because I'mm irritated with the fact that people waste so much time arguing over petty things. Life is too precious and time is too scarce to fight. I don't understand why a fuss is made over something that, in the grander scheme of things, means absolutely nothing.


So for now, I guess I'll just grin and bare society's cruel guidelines. A fresh coat of black nail polish is in order to cover up the cracks... 


Here's to living.


--J.

No comments:

Post a Comment