Monday 13 May 2013

Happy - Lynn Seale


Your time has come,
Your journey fulfilled,
Because you’re a light unreal to this world.
A time has come for us to believe,
That all that we’ve been through
Lead us here.
But is the light,
The darkness exposed,
A possibility for our road?
I’m not alone
It’s sad to think
That so many others too wish for our destiny.
I know you’re here
Beside me.
You try to guide me
But I’m scared.
I’m scared that happiness will be exposed
The reality of my darkness owned.
I’m not the light - 
I’m the darkness that comes with all the pain unmarked.
I want to believe
That my soul can be freed
But I stand alone inside my grief.
I know you tried to help me stand
Inside the light of it…
But it’s not where I belong,
Happiness was never my home.
I’m meant to roam inside my pain
My path was blessed with torment -
A disease within;
The death of many who believed.
I never deserved a dark journey’s end
But I want it for you my friend.
I want you to go into the light
And expose the darkness bold
Because this is a possibility for your road.
The life I live,
A purpose that must be fulfilled
To bring those worthy to the light
And stay far from this beautiful sight.
I’ll stay in the dark
And watch you live.
I’ll watch you live your happiness fulfilled.
And so the time has come for us to believe
That all we have been through is our fate,
So you must walk into that light
And out of the darkness of my night
Because you, my darling, must expose
The light beyond the darkness bold…
Because happiness
Is a possibility for your road.

No comments:

Post a Comment