Saturday 31 August 2013

A Dream To Remember

If anything at least I kind of know what it would be like to be wanted by you now. I don't know why I dreamt about you last night considering that I gave up on my feelings for you so long ago. You weren't even on my mind... but apparently you're still in my dreams.

I don't know whether it is a blessing or a curse to have a vivid imagination. I can remember every detail of what you did and what you said in that dream... I almost wish it hadn't happened. Once again my fantasy has successfully beat out my reality. I found myself struggling to get up this morning because all I wanted to do was dream of you some more.

I know that it was just a dream and that the 'you' that I met in my mind is probably the furthest thing from who you are in reality. I know that the situation in my dream will never be something that spills over into the real world. It's just not possible for anything remotely similar to occur as long as you're the guy that I want to be with. I've moved on - I really have. I've accepted what can't happen and therefore I'm moving on to better things because I know what I deserve. Sigh, but there's no denying that that dream was freaking amazing.

I'm almost scared to divulge in the details - not because it was particularly steamy or anything but just because I don't want to make a huge deal about it... Then again I suppose that by even just starting this blog post, that ship sailed a long time ago. It was nothing hectic really... It was just romantic - like movie-type romance. 

The part of the dream that I'm tripping over is the part where you kissed me. You were shy and slightly awkward but adoring and gentle... And it seemed as though all you wanted was to love me. You were so cute! It was adorable and surreal because I can remember a time not too long ago when that was probably all that I ever wanted in life. I guess you could say that I finally got what I wanted - just not in the way that I expected to. Haha! I sound so delusional right now... Okay, okay I'm done being stupid. It was just one of those dreams that you don't want to end because nothing in your current reality can live up to it. It was a magical moment.

I kind of can't wait to go to sleep again tonight. I love my dreams - they're always exciting and hilarious to talk about. I also can't wait to make magical moments and memories within my reality as well. Perhaps then I can blog about something that has actually happened to me! Fingers crossed hey - all in good time.

Thank you for reading my ramblings, Teacups!

--J.

No comments:

Post a Comment