Wednesday 6 March 2013

Let Me Have A Moment

I wonder if you'd let me, I wonder if you'd allow... No. It's too much for me too ask of you. It's too much. Yet, I wonder if maybe... just maybe you'd let me, just maybe you'd humour me.

I just want to hold your hand for a little while. Staring into your eyes as you played with my fingers, your thumb stroking the centre of my palm. Hold me close for a little while so that I could feel, for a moment, infinitely safe behind the wall of your body. Pull me in and don't let go until the tears stop running down my face. Protect me for a fleeting instance, kiss my scars so that my skin may be healed and innocent again. Then move your lips to mine... and kiss me just one time. 

And then once more... 
And then again. 
And again. 
And never stop.

Not until this moment is over... I hope it'll never be over.

I wonder if you'd let me have this moment.

--J.

No comments:

Post a Comment